home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ The 640 MEG Shareware Studio 2 / The 640 Meg Shareware Studio CD-ROM Volume II (Data Express)(1993).ISO / bbs / ratio111.zip / ORDER.FRM < prev    next >
Text File  |  1993-01-20  |  3KB  |  66 lines

1.                                           DATE:_____________________________
  3.        SPRATIO Registration Proceedure:
  5.       1> Fill out  the order form  COMPLETELY.  Orders that  do not have this
  6.          form included or  completely filled out may take  more time to fill.
  7.          Please  fill  out form to  best of  your  ability, and  if you  have
  8.          questions contact me on my BBS, The ABACUS BBS, at (717)633-7232.
  10.        2> A> The cost is $7.00 (U.S. Funds ONLY!) if you would like your copy
  11.             mailed to you.
  12.          B> The cost is $5.00 (U.S. Funds ONLY!) if you would like me to
  13.             contact you on your system and upload it to you. This way, you
  14.             get a savings of over 25% this way. This is much faster as well!
  15.          NOTE: Make Checks or Money Orders payable to John Pittman, Jr.
  17.       3> Please be  sure that  the two above  items are  included, before you
  18.          send your payment to the address listed below.
  20.       4> Please allow up to 14 days for shipment of your REGISTERED SOFTWARE.
  21.          If you have not received your software within  14 days, then contact
  22.          me at the number listed  above and I'll answer your questions to the
  23.          best of my ability.
  25.       5> Thank-you for selecting SPRATIO for you SPITFIRE BBS.
  27. If you will be using the mailing option:
  29.        You will  receive your REGISTERED  VERSION on  the size  disk that you
  30.    specify  below. You are entitled  to ONE (1) FREE  upgrade of SPRATIO, and
  31.    the reasoning  is that I have  HUGE plans for the growth  of this program,
  32.    with many lines of  code to add and many features to make this program the
  33.    best Ratio Checker/Adjuster plus MUCH MORE! Thank-you for Your interest in
  34.    SPRATIO!
  35.                 Diskette Size:   [ ]  5-1/4 360K Disk
  36.                                  [ ]  3-1/2 720K Disk
  38. If using the modem option:
  40.    Number to call (_____)_______-_____________ Operation times ______________
  42. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  43. Register to:  Full Name___________________________________________________
  45.               Mailing Address_____________________________________________
  47.               City________________________________State_______Zip_________
  49.               Voice# (_____)_______-_____________
  51.               Data#  (_____)_______-_____________
  53.               Your BBS Name_______________________________________________
  55.               Public or private BBS_______________________________________
  57.               Current SPITFIRE Version No_________________________________
  60.                SEND TO:  PITTMAN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
  61.                          ATTN: John Pittman Jr.
  62.                          837 Alvin Street
  63.                          Hanover, Pa 17331